Available information on UniSystems Website
UniSystems makes every reasonable effort to provide Users with accurate information through its website. Nevertheless, it is possible to find mistakes or omissions, particularly in information originating from third parties (products, hyperlinks, etc.). For this reason, users are requested to be careful and check information prior to any use thereof.
UniSystems shall not be liable in the event of any direct or indirect damages that are due to the unchecked use of the Website contents.
Limitation of Liability
UniSystems shall bear no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may be due to the incorrect use of the website by users or to any errors, failures, defects or delays in the operation of the Website or in the transmission of information on the Internet through this website.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- The purpose of the cookies used in this website is to remember users' actions and to identify the user;
- Cookies in our website aim to enhance its performance;
- First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by the specific website;
- Website controls/accesses the cookie-related information;
- The cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Withdraw your consent
To use UniSystems website and service, you must accept our Cookies Policy (as our cookies are an inseparable part of the service). If you do not accept this use, or want to withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy, be aware that you should not re-use our website after completing the process of withdrawal of the consent, as the cookies will be stored again (unless blocked by you in your browser).
You must delete the cookies stored on your computer/smartphone (PC or others) through the configuration and settings of your Internet browser. There are available instructions about how to configure the way that cookies works and how to delete the cookies for these browsers (which are the most used) Chrome / Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. If you use other programs you should consult the help documentation for each browser.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Intellectual property rights
UniSystems is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in connection with the contents and structure of this Website, barring express exceptions. The reproduction and use of any information available on UniSystems website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Users shall attach a note regarding intellectual property rights to any information reproduced from the Website;
- Users shall attach these notifications to any information reproduced from the Website;
- Users shall be entitled to reproduce information from the Website solely for informational, non-commercial purposes;
- Users shall not be entitled to alter or modify in any manner whatsoever any information provided on the Website;
- Users shall not be entitled to use or reproduce individual graphics related to any texts on the Website;
- UniSystems S.A. is the owner of copyright and all other intellectual property rights that are included in the Website.
UniSystems has official pages on social media namely, Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, where the public can post their comments under updates, photos, videos and links.
These pages have been created based on the specific media’s Terms & Conditions and are intended to serve as a digital space, for providing information regarding the company’s news, as well as products and services that are of interest to UniSystems’ followers.
Posted comments/images by followers on this page do not necessarily represent the views of UniSystems or its employees.
UniSystems will review all posts on the page and reserves the right to remove any content that fall under any of the below categories:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person, people or other companies,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
- Other comments that the UniSystems Social Media team deems inappropriate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at +30 211 999 7000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions or declaration.
Trademarks & Logos
Any and all trademarks or logos included in UniSystems website shall be protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights and trademarks. Thus protected, the presence of these trademarks or logos on the UniSystems website may not be construed as license of use and they may not be used in any manner whatsoever.
UniSystems trademarks and/or logos shall not be used without prior written permission from UniSystems authorized personnel.
Hyperlinks to other websites
In order to create any hyperlinks to UniSystems website, users must obtain the Company’s written permission. Contents of any website linked to UniSystems website are beyond the control of UniSystems.
The unreserved acceptance of the above terms and conditions shall be a requirement for visiting this website.