Retailers are reaching for innovative solutions to find new opportunities for generating revenue and building modern business models. As technologies and digital tools evolve, companies have a greater influence not only on the services and products provided but also their culture, management, and workflow optimization. Digital transformation offers new shopping experience in the physical stores and new digital channels to engage customers.
Customer experiences, expectations and engagement change over time. Digitalization, personalization and modern in-store technology redefines and raises the shopping experience to the highest level. Digital in-shop content should bridge the gap between the on-line and the in-store engagement to create a consistent omni-channel experience. Personalized content and entertainment activities mentioned as “retailtainment” will smooth waiting queues and bring attention to the uniqueness and the vision of the brand.
Uni Systems can support retailers improving internal processes by modernizing legacy applications, providing modern shopping experiences in physical stores via state-of-the-art technologies, and exploring customers’ insights through Big Data Analytics techniques for customer behavior, loyalty, retention and revenue assurance.
Extended experience in private sector and retail industry for more than 30 years.
Complex implementations in store chains of more than 100 physical locations each.
An innovative set of solutions provided by an expert group of professionals.
Digital Signage enables the effortless and effective delivery of customized content across on-line and physical stores, to support a consistent omni-channel experience.
Personalized content and entertainment activities mentioned as "retailtainment" will ease unavoidable waiting queues and will bring attention to the uniqueness and the vision of the brand. The store of the future is all about branding, engagement and emotions. Creating In-shop digital experiences that serve the company strategy, requires expertise and commitment.
The key features include:
- Remote management of engaging content.
- Proof of play for advertising time and effectiveness.
- Remote monitoring and management of all devices.
- Quantifiable KPIs to monitor and follow up with the results.
- Real time analytics to identify, evaluate and optimize the alternative customer journeys in each distinct channel.
Crowd management and behavior analysis solutions have always been considered of significant importance for the retail business aiming at increasing customer satisfaction, reducing waiting times, and improve retention. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, people count has an even higher mission to accomplish, for example keeping the health, safety and control measures enforced by the respective government authorities. Internet of Things (IoT) technologies can be the enabler for an intelligent monitoring platform combining motion sensors, crowd density cameras, AI, data analytics and digital signage to give directions to the people on top of optimizing the flow of traffic for customer satisfaction.
Key features include:
- Total building occupancy Count-in/out
- Zone monitoring, heat maps / dwell times
- Monitoring of queues
- Traffic patterns and customer behaviour analysis
- Historical data, staff planning, customer conversion rate, customizable KPIs
- Integration with digital signage to give directions and alerts
Smart Queue Solutions
Digital Queue Management Systems (DQMS), allow businesses and organizations to manage customer queues smartly and efficiently. Visitors can check-in remotely via a smart device and minimizing safety risks, enabling social distancing. DQMS can monitor real-time queuing data to increase customer satisfaction and enhance agents and service performance.
Key features include:
- Support of paper, e-tickets or SMS tickets
- Mobile/Web check-in 100% contactless
- Appointment scheduling
- SMS alerts and updates
- Queue status notifications on screen, self-sign-in kiosks, and clerk dashboard
- Reports and analytics per agents and visitors
- Cloud based, easily upgradeable, flexible and effortless to set up
- Integration with CRM and back-end systems
Mobile Customer Experience
What's better than engaging with your loyal customers or visitors while they are passing by? Digitalization of retail stores is achieved by leveraging the Wi-Fi infrastructure to enable knowledge of your customers’ location. We deliver opti-channel engagement including sms, email, push notifications and help you increase in-store sales for the registered shoppers.
Key features of the solution include:
- Customer Identification/On boarding
- Captive portal including T/C opt-in
- Association with mobile app
- Support of behavioral patterns, location based activity and personas
- Multichannel Engagement (sms, email, app push, captive portal)
- Seamless integration with CRM, Loyalty, PoS, order management systems
Location Enabled Services
A wide range of location-based solutions fully integrated with the back-end infrastructure. Many ways to determine the location and many different technologies with pros and cons.
Based on a detailed process of service design, Uni Systems develops and delivers a tailored made solution based on innovation, cost efficiency and best practices.
• Entertainment and visitor engagement
• Location-based advertising & proximity campaigns
• High-value assets tracking services
• Wayfinding services & Location analytics
Technology includes: mobile app development, feature-rich map design, real-time routing, way-finding, beacons, Wi-Fi, GPS, anchor beacons, RFID and more.
Contactless asset tracking solution for Asset Inventory, based on modern RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology. Designed as a stand-alone solution, it is fully compatible with all accounting software or ERPs, based on file exchange or low-level integration.
- Compatible with any accounting or ERP software
- Neat and functional user interface
- Fast export to excel / csv – Fast import for data update
- Browser based – no installation and settings
- Individual access rights (user groups)
- Works online in real time
Now the inventory taking process lasts hours or minutes, instead of days or months with no touch of the items.
Are you interested in learning more about our Customer Experience solution approach?
WIND's Stores Modernisation
As part of WIND’s Shops modernization program, Uni Systems undertook the implementation and support of an end-to-end Digital Signage solution focusing on the improvement of customer journey and experience at the WIND Stores.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos (AB) Digital Signage
The project included the study, proposal, supply, implementation, configuration and training on a new system for the display and collection of information through specialized Digital Signage equipment at two flagship Stores of AB Vassilopoulos (AB), the one at AB Elliniko in Attica and the other at AB Macedonia in Thessaloniki. The rollout for the rest of 300 AB shops all over Greece followed in due course.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos (AB)
- Henkel Hellas
- Coca-Cola HBC AG
- L' Oreal
- Beiersdorf AG
- The Mart Cash and Carry
- METRO Cash & Carry