Cybersecurity & Privacy
All social and economic aspects of our lives are shifted every day toward the digitization journey. In this world of constant evolution and transformation, security is the one pillar that provides strong foundation for organizations. Cybersecurity is a constantly evolving landscape, where compliance, security, privacy and business resilience requirements are continuously increasing, as the relevant threats are becoming more and more sophisticated and persistent, making it hard to defend and even harder to predict.
What we deliver
At Uni Systems, we address security challenges through a holistic and integrated approach with an extended range of Cybersecurity and Privacy Services and tools that can provide the expertise needed to overcome even the hardest of those challenges.
We provide security assurance services that help you determine the appropriate technical security controls ensuring compliance with regards to any applicable legal, regulatory or standard requirements.
- A Cybersecurity strategy aligned with business objectives
- Compliance with industry standards and regulations (ISO 27001, GDPR, NIST, 22301 etc.)
- Clear picture of the organization’s current cyber risk posture & capabilities
- Informed view of how, where and why to invest in managing cyber risks
Security assessments & consulting services guide our clients through the security challenges of cloud adoption across strategy, program, providers, controls and architecture.
- Network Security
Network Security is crucial to the protection of your business data. By implementing our professionally designed range of network security solutions, and providing you with expert level support, we will keep your confidential information secure from cyber threats, while ensuring that you have uninterrupted and reliable network performance.
- System Security
System Security Hardening is the process of securing the system by reducing its vulnerabilities. Our experts ensure that your systems' exposure to possible threats is minimized, therefore making them impenetrable.
- Security Technologies Integration
Security Technologies are a critical part of each enterprise, protecting each link of the whole organization chain. From automated all-in-one solutions, to tailor-made blueprints, we integrate Cybersecurity technologies that prevent, detect and respond to threats targeting your identities, endpoints, servers, applications, cloud etc.
Security Managed Services
- Security Maturity Assessment
- Cyber Security Programs
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management
- End to end ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 Management System Consulting
- End to end GDPR Compliance Services (Data & Flow Mapping, DPIA etc.)
- Third Party Security Assessment
- Security Consulting as a Service
- Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Framework Services (development phase)
- Security Code Audit (development phase)
- Secure Code Remediation (post the development phase)
- Application Threat Modelling (development phase)
- Application Penetration Testing
- Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Azure & M365 Security Services Implementation such as:
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Information Protection (DLP)
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud (CASB)
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Azure & M365 Security Assessment:
- Assessment of the security and risk posture of the cloud
- Review cloud controls based on CIS and /or Azure Foundations benchmarks
- Azure Network Security:
- Cloud-native network security services (e.g. Azure Firewall, Azure WAF, Azure Gateway, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure DDoS protection)
- Network Virtual Appliances (NVA) (e.g. Cisco FirepowerV, Fortinet, Citrix ADC WAF, CheckPoint)
- Requirements Gathering
- High Level Design (HLD) of ICT Architecture
- Network Security Integration Consulting
- Greenfield and/or Brownfield design (LLD)
- Acceptance Tests
- Requirements Gathering
- Security Hardening Against Best Practices
- Network Security Architecture Assessment
- Firewall Rules Optimization
- Network Topology Analysis
- On-Site and/or Remote Troubleshooting
- Software patching/upgrade
- 24x7 threat detection and response
- User Monitoring
- IT Monitoring
- OT Monitoring
- Cloud Monitoring
- Endpoint Monitoring
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Certificate Management
- MFA, IAM, PAM
- Mail Security
- Troubleshooting & Support
- Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Configuration Management
- Systems Monitoring & Management
Providing a single pane of glass in Endpoint Detection and Response for Critical Infrastructure / Energy Sector
Turn-key migration of multiple endpoint protection platforms to a unified EPP/EDR platform.
Securing Cloud networking infrastructure for the Banking Sector
Integration of Next-Generation Firewall in the form of NVA within the Azure Public Cloud infrastructure.
Supporting the Agency’s mission of improving European Member States.
Penetration Testing of various internal applications and infrastructure.
Proactively discovering vulnerabilities for the Public.
Penetration Testing of public authority’s critical public web applications.
Providing a secure path for improving European Authority’s infrastructure.
Assessment to review the organization’s existing Security Infrastructure, market research, design of new security modern infrastructure.
Assisting in Information Security compliance for the European Authority.
IT security risk assessments of different systems using ITSRM2 and draft the corresponding IT Security Plans.
Advising for the European Authority in matters of risks and planning for new systems.
Execution of risk assessment for new systems and security assurance around technical compliance.
Providing a secure way of sensitive information transfer over the European Union.
Risk assessment and IT Security Plan for the transfer of sensitive documents.
Provision of end-to-end, fully managed Security Services for the European Authority.
Managed Services around Information Security Engineering and Consulting